Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Jade Connors30/Female/Unknown Recent Activity
Deviant for 3 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 191 Deviations 61 Comments 5,788 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

No deviations yet.

Favourites

Activity


The Signless [♋] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♋: Disciple? Are you there?

♌: I'm h3r3! Is th3r3 anything you n33d?

♋: yah, ow did you end up in my bubble? * he chuckled and pointed around him, it was a light airy place with willow trees and he had a few items placed infront of him *

♌: Hm, I don't know to b3 hon3st with you. I was und3r th3 impr3ssion that I had som3 m3mori3s stor3d in h3r3, that b3ing th3 r3ason why I was abl3 to 3nt3r. Now that I look around though, I don't s33m to r3call 3xp3ri3ncing any of this. You'r3 far too young for m3 to know you at this ag3 and this 3nvironm3nt is unfamiliar. Wh3r3 ar3 w3?

♋: Well, you here so there nothing to do about that. This is one of my older memories, a few sweeps before we met. It was when it was just me and mom. Yah, ive seen a few or yours floating around here and there but not here. This place is a forest deep into the land where i went when i first tried to understand why i never fitted in no matter what i tried. Here is where i first found out that i was a mutant and i was going to bring you here, in reality, but....* he looked down and sighed * i couldnt. The highbloods had destroyed it.

♌: Oh. -She takes a seat next to him, legs crossed.- I'm sorry to h3r3 that, my lov3. At l3ast I am abl3 to s33 it now, it's lov3ly. V3ry p3ac3ful. V3ry r3laxing.

♋: Yes it is. * he smiled and kissed her lightly before running a hand through her hair, chuckling as his fingers got caught on occasion. - My beautiful Disciple, i think its time you let me pamper you.

♌: -She rolls her eyes with a smile and nudges him with her shoulder playfully.- You hav3 always pamp3r3d m3. Insisting that you tak3 ov3r watch wh3n it was cl3ar that you hav3n't sl3pt in days, giving m3 half of your food wh3n w3 w3r3 running low, always going on and on about how I shouldn't ov3r strain mys3lf whil3 sick.

♋: * he laughed and smiled at her, his cloak pushed over his shoulders and he rested a hand behind her * I know, and everything i do, i do for you. Even if you tell me that i need sleep, or should eat. you need to be nourished and in not going to let you strain yourself anymore than i can help it. Okay.

♌: Okay, though I don't know how I would b3 abl3 to strain mys3lf at this point in our 3xist3nc3. If w3 w3r3 to stumbl3 into a dang3rous m3mory all w3 would have to do is st3p ov3r a c3rtain bord3r and into a saf3r bubbl3. It's lik3 taking a tooth rotting tr3at from a wriggl3r compar3d to how it was b3for3hand!


The Psiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♎: -Steps in front of the holding cell and taps her cane on one of the steel bars to get the prisoners attention.- Mituna Captor, step forward. You've been bailed out by an anonymus donor.

♊: -He look2 up wiith hate at fiir2t, but at her word2 hii2 expre22iion turn2 to 2urprii2e, and confu2iion- What? You're actually lettiing me go? Who the hell would- Everyone II know ii2 broke.

♎: Are you honestly going to sit there and question the kindness of this unknown troll or are do you would you like to get the hell out of here. Frankly, I would choose the latter myself. -She unlocks the cell door and waits for him to come over, so the other occupying the small space don't attempt to escape while the door is opened.-

♎: ((whoa, sorry that sentence got fricked up somehow!

♊: II- yeah, II'm comiing. -he 2tood up and walked to the door, glanciing around wariily a2 iif expectiing danger, ju2t out of habiit- You 2ound 2trangely eager to have me out of here. Aren't you workiing for ju2tiice? Or 2omethiing, whatever you people keep 2ayiing.

♊: ((IIt'2 okay! 2tiill under2tandable!))

♎: All you did was start a bar fight, calm down. The worse that was going to happen to you if that you would have to do some community service and then apologize to the highbloods you involved. -She opens the cell door, muttering under her breath.- Because they act like a bunch of wrigglers.

♊: They were iin2ultiing me and the people II moved wiith earliier, what the hell wa2 II 2uppo2ed to do? Kii22 theiir a22e2 and bow? Fuck no. -he 2iighed, frowniing and 2teppiing out, 2tandiing be2iide her. 2oon a griin 2pread on hii2 face though, a2 he heard her mutter2- Yeah, agreed.

♎: -As soon as he's out she re locks the door and tucks the key away in her pocket.- Alright, Captor. All we need to do is get a copy of your fingers prints, fill out some release forms, and return anything that was taken away from you during the arrest. When we have that settled you'll be free to go. Follow me. -She leads him down the long hall, cells on each side with prisoners jammed against the bars glaring at the two of them as they pass by.-

The Psiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

The Psiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

The Psiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

The Psiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♊: -he groaned, rolliing hii2 eye2- Can't we ju2t 2kiip that 2tuff? II diidn't even have anythiing iimportant wiith me. -He looked nervou2, actually. The Empiire had taken hii2 priint2 and iinformatiion when he wa2 younger and 2tiill a 2lave, and he'd been a runaway 2oon after-

♎: You still have to get your finger prints done and fill out your release forms, trust me I have more paperwork than I know what to do with don't think that I want to do this either but it's protocall. -They enter a room filled with cabinets from floor to ceiling on two of the four walls and a large table in the center. Of to the right side of the table are containers of ink and fresh papers for the fingerprints to be placed on.-

♊: -he cur2e2 under hii2 breath, but follow2 her- Fiine. But quiickly. II want to go back to my hiive. -a2 iif he had one. 2eeiing the paper2, he walk2 to them and pre22e2 hii2 fiinger2 on the iink contaiiner2 and on the paper 2moothly but quiickly, hopiing the match-up wouldn't briing up anythiing-

♊: ((brb))

♎: ((aighty

♎: Usually I have to assist the prisoners with their fingerprints but you look like you've done this before. -She takes a step towards to see how far along he is until she hears a roar come from the one window in the room and whips her head around to see her lusus trying to poke her snout into the room.- Oh my God! Pyralspite! Get out of here! Can you not see that i'm working here?

♊: -he laugh2 a biit, though 2tiill nervou2- How hard can iit be to pre22 your fiinger2 on paper? Eiither prii2oner2 are dumb a2 hell, or II'm a 2udden geniiu2. Whiichever. -He look2 up at the 2udden 2ound, and jump2 a biit at the 2iight of a dragon- Fuck! Holy 2hiit, you have a dragon? Remiind me to never get on your way agaiin.

♎: ((brb!

♊: ((Ok!))

♎: They tend to get them smudged up to the point where we can't even recognize them. We usually don't even notice until after they've been released so it's a big waste of time if they fuck it up. -Pyralspite starts to make some low growing noise.- Pyral I don't need you nagging me while i'm in the middle of something, stop treating me like i'm three sweeps old! I'm a grown woman!

♊: -He looked nervou2ly at the growliing dragon, backiing away from the now-fiinii2hed paper2 a biit- II... Can II go? II don't really liike dragon2 all that much. -actually he ju2t had a feeliing the dragon knew more than 2he diid, 2o he wa2 beiing wary. Nonethele22, he diidn't really feel too 2ure of thii2 2iituatiion-

♎: Don't mind her, she just got it in her head somehow that she has the liberty of trying to force her unwanted lunch packs onto me after apparantly "slaving over it for hours on end". Look at what you're doing Pyral, you're scaring everyone away! Now go back home! -The dragon huffs and takes her snout back through the window and leaves. Redglare turns around and a brown paper sack filled with the lunch her lusus made hits her in the back of the head.- OW! Fucking dragons.

♊: -Once pyral2piite wa2 gone, he 2eemed to relax a biit agaiin, and laughed at the 2iight- Cute. II had a biicyclop2, a complete dork. Never made lunch bag2 though. -he 2hrugged, and piicked up the paper2, handiing them to redglare- Here, II thiink they're dry enough not to 2mudge.

♎: -Sets the lunch bag onto the table and takes the papers from him, still rubbing the back of her head.- Just pick up the pen to the right of you and put your signature on here, everything looks to be in order.

♎: ((sorry brb again!

♊: -He nod2 and piick2 up the pen, 2tiill griinniing a biit at her- Alriight, 2ound2 good. -he wrote the 2iignature, a me22y 2criibble but iit wa2 the be2t he could do- 2o how'd you end up workiing here? Takiing 2iignature2 and 2tuff.

♎: I got in trouble for helping out a few rustbloods. You know bailing them out of jail and what not. So now i'm condemned to do all the boring work that nobody around here wants to do until they tell me other wise.

♊: Oh? What'd you do that for? -he looked genuiinely curiiou2, 2eemiingly happy to know 2he'd do 2omethiing liike that- Ju2t random ru2tblood2, or..? II mean, there'2 plenty of talk of diifferent movement2 iin town, II've heard.

♎: Yeah, I thought I would cut you some slack. -She took the paper and scanned it over, checking to see if there wasn't anything filled out.- And maybe I knew that they were part of a rebellion cause, maybe I didn't. The world will never know.

♊: Thank2. -he 2miiled a biit, even griinniing once 2he 2poke more- II 2ee. Well, II'm 2ure whoever they're rebelliing for, wiill be happy about that. IIf they were, II mean. -he'd left a2 many thiing2 a2 po22iible unfiilled on the paper, a2 he could wiithout gettiing iin trouble for iit-

♎: -She set the paper in a new folder.- You're handwriting is horrendous, if you hadn't told the league that you were Mituna Captor and that they could all suck on your bone bulge I don't think we would have been able to make a decent identification on you. -She scribbled the name in neater hand writing.- It looks like you filled out enough for you to walk out these doors.

♊: ((Okay 2o II laughed 2o much at that, but II have to go!! 2orry! Thank2 for the rp!))


♌: *she took another drag from her cigarette once her hands were untied and blew it to the ceiling tile* no thanks

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♒: ((Well you can still tell us about how Horuss joined the mafia? ovo?))

AC: :33 < *ac felt the ceiling tale she was standing on was weak soon from beak8ng lets hope the signal comes soon*

♒: He tosses the coat off to the side so the bosslady could get it when she saw fit to do so, Dualscar rubs his temples stepping to the side of the booth. "C'mon I don't like hitting women, don't make me use violence."

anonymous [??] is now Boss!Condescension [♓]. ~~ 21 ~~

HORUSS: 8=D < I actually have no idea, I'm not really familiar with mafia stuff))

HORUSS: come to think of it I'm pretty outta place here *wheeze*))

🐄: ((YOURE A GREENHORN FOOTMAN SENT OUT BY A DISPATCHER UNDER THE CURRWNT MAFIA BOSS, tAVROS

♊: ((Look2 liike Tavro2 ha2 2ome competiitiion wiith a certaiin fii2h now

🐄: ((ITS YOUR JOB TO FEEL SCARED, aND OUT OF PLACE, aND TO PUNCH PEOPLE

HORUSS: 8=D < Alrighty))

♒: ((A rival gang emerges bwahaha.))

🐄: ((IM GUESSING SHES LIKE, tHE MAYOR OR SOMETHING

♌: oh, well I know he's a huge ass hole *she tossed her head a bit in the direction of the tile

♎: -Redglare rushed herself to the Harlequin lodge after searching for Meulin was missing. She barged in and looked around for her partner.- Meulin!!

HORUSS: those are all my favorite things))

♊: ((2he could be from a diifferent ciity lookiing to expand iinto our2 a2 well

♓: ((precisely what i was thinking, psii 383c

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] disconnected.

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

♒: He was about to ask her about what she meant by that when suddenly the Cane busted in, Orphaeus rounding on her and affixing her with a glare as he draws his switch blade, pressing it to Meulin's neck. "Don't move or I'll gut her like a fish." No pun intended.

🐄: hEY, yOU,, bLUE BLOOD,, aRE YOU THE MUSCLE?

AC: :33 < *ac takes out a set of claws she has for meulin and is ready to jump *

♌: *she looked towards red's dramatic entrance and gulped*

♊: *On hii2 own way to the Lodge, the P2iioniic managed to get hiim2elf more and more pii22ed off. Why wa2 he cop baiit? He wa2 a fuckiing caporgiime! Cop baiit wa2 a job that 2hould be re2erved to lowly 2oldiier2 and thug chiildren! Wiith an angry huff, he parked hii2 car and exiited, 2lammiing the door behiind hiim. Tavro2 wa2 out2iide, and 2iince he couldn't exactly yell at the bo22, he brought hii2 fumiing 2elf iindoor2.*

♎: -She whips her head around in Dualscar's direction, narrowing her eyes as she takes a few steps forward, Unsheathing her cane.- I would let her go if I were you.

AC: :33 < *ac looked staight at meulin hoping she would s33 her* fuck why now when i was about to help fuck

🐄: *TAVROS IS AT THE OTHER ENTRANCE, fUMING AS SHE WAITS FOR THE MUSCLE TO ARRIVE, uNAWARE ANY OF THIS WAS GOING ON*

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♒: Just in time to see good Mr Ampora having a staring content with the cane wielder as he nods in greeting to the Caporgime, hauling Meulin up to her feet and against him so he could keep that blade good and trained on her neck. "C'mon and get some, and I'll paint the floor with this poor gal."

HORUSS: Horuss cleared his throat, nodding nervously "uh- yes ma'am, I was told that my assistance was needed"

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♌: *she looked up at the ceiling and gave her a confused facd. She growled a bit but didn't dare move while he had that blade pressed to her neck

♎: "Oh my God, why don't you stop being a coward and put her out of this. Fight me like a real man, or in this case a woman since you seemingly don't have the balls to do so."

🐄: *THE BACK OF HER NECK TINGLES AS SHE FEELS THAT MAD DISS WITHOUT EVEN HEARING IT*

♊: *Apparently he entered at the wrong tiime, a2 a 2tand off wa2 takiing place, and iit appeared that there wa2 no opportuniity for hiim to 2cream at anyone. He glanced at the niice cop, glanced at Orphaeu2 and Meuliin, and then fliipped them both off.* Fuck ALL of you. ♊'m goiing to get drunk off my a22; you two can kiill each other for all ♊ care! Cop baiit! Me! Cop baiit! Fuckiing no re2pect!

AC: :33 < *ac was right above them both she had to decide jump down and buy meulin time to get away or stay in the ceiling and watch what happens*

♒: "There's somebody in the ducts by the by Siimon." He offers a grin to Redglare as he shrugs, drawing a thin line of splitting skin upon the journalist's neck. "This is a whole lot more lucrative and fun to be honest, so why don't you march yourself right on out of here and I will let your girl friend here go alright?" Clearly he was going to get no help from his Superior, SHIT.

HORUSS: ((tavros, I had responded to one of the previous posts when you asked if I was the muscle. It's kinda up there and semi hard to see cause this font is opaque))

♎: -She turned her attention to Siimon.- Seriously? This is literally about to go down and you're getting pissed off because I tried to interrogate you? You're better than that, stop acting like a child.

🐄: ((i DIDNT GET IT, cAN YOU RESEND IT?

HORUSS: 8=D < Yup))

HORUSS: Horuss cleared his throat, nodding nervously "uh- yes ma'am, I was told that my assistance was needed"

🐄: yEA,,, cOME HERE, aND GIVE ME A HUG

♌: *she choked a bit in fear, craning her neck.* don't hurt the girl in the vents...please

HORUSS: 8=D < "Oh...okay.." he moved over and hugged his boss. It was kinda awkward, like when you hug a relative you haven't seen in a while.

♎: -When she's done scolding Siimon she send half of her unsheathed cane through the air and into Dualscar's shoulder.-

AC: :33 < *ac jumps down from the vent landing on dualscar she stuck her claws in his arms forcing him to bring the knife away from meulin*

♊: *He 2at down at the bar and 2creamed at the bartender to briing hiim 2omethiing. For 2ome rea2on, Redglare had deciided to talk to hiim, and he gave her a look before huffiing,* Look, you're all iidiiot2! Let'2 be hone2t here - how are we 2tiill runniing thii2 place? Management2 been terriible 2iince Kurloz diied! Fuck thii2! ♊ don't even get the proper re2pect a 2uperiior 2hould get, we're all gonna get arre2ted, and the only good thiing ii2 that 2car face over there wiill be jaiil hate!

♊: *baiit

♌: (( hey guys super sorry but I gtg to bed

♌: (( this was gr8 tho

🐄: nAH,, tHIS IS YOUR JOB, yOU BETTER GET USED TO IT,,, mY HUSBAND PASSED, hE WAS ABOUT TWICE YOUR SIZE AND i HATED THE MAN, bUT i KINDA GOT HOOKED ON HIS HUGS

AC: :33 < ((aww okay meulin

♒: Man Orphaeus missed the old goat, their new leader was nuttier than squirrel droppings, and he just wanted to go back to how things used to be. The big boss had the politicians and judges in his pocket, Orphaeus got assignments from Siimon's useless ass and he went out and beat people up for a living and now here he was fucking having a stand off with a detective and oh shit suddenly he was under attack he might have got the blade away from meulin but he does shove her out of the way surprisingly not letting her get stabbed like that. "OH FUCK." He remarks with great agony, grasping his wound.

♊: ((Goodniight

🐄: ((MAYBE NEP COULD TAKE HER SPOT?

♌: (( red I hope we can meet on parp again to fulfil that ro

♒: ((Night night!))

♌: (( night!

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] disconnected.

HORUSS: "well, I'll do my best, boss." he tried his hardest to give her a genuinely affectionate hug.

♊: Wow, great job dodgiing that, jaiil baiit! *He hollered, watchiing the 2pectacle of a fiight wiith iicy amu2ement a2 he vii2cou2ly downed a mug. ♊t wa2 de2piicable. He hardly ever drank, and iit left hiim 2putteriing.* Don't loo2e to a /woman/ now!

♎: I said that you weren't going to get arrested! If you fess up to everything and tell the court that you were pretty much forced into doing it to protect your children we're going to let you off easy. At most you're going to have to do community service. God.

HORUSS: "well, I'll do my best, boss" He tried his hardest to give her a genuine hug.

🐄: *SHE SIGHED HAPPILY* THATS BETTER, iM ENJOYING THIS A L- WHOS SHOUTING,,, hORRUS, gO PUNCH THE LOUDEST PERSON IN THERE IN THE FACE

AC: :33 < *ac rips her claws out of his arms and stands ready to fight she may look small but she was extremely strong she let out a sigh of releif knowing meulin was safe*

♒: "Siimon shut the hell up, you look more like a woman than I ever could!" He roars, jumping back away from Redglare as he brought his hand away, and its absolutely covered in blood this is not good, code red. This would be the time he'd make an escape and let someone with more authority deal with diplomacy issues. "Besides, why the hell should I? I'm not adding 'Assaulting an officer' to the list of charges."

♎: I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to him! Please, i'm going to lock you away and throw away the key.

AC: :33 < *ac jumps back into the vents crawling away with her blood covered claws without a word she was hidden away*

HORUSS: "of course!" he let go and ran into the bar, kicking the door open and changing attitudes fairly quickly "WHO'S IN HERE MAKIN'ALL THAT RUCKUS?"

♎: -Points to Dualscar.-

♎: Him. He is.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♊: Fuck, ♊ know, ♊ know! ♊ wa2 referriing to the liiteral bulge iin front of you, he'2 the jaiil baiit. Pfft. *He wa2n't 2ure who Redglare wa2 threateniing at thii2 poiint, and drew hii2 knee2 up, re2tiing hii2 chiin on them a2 he languiidly watched the fiight.* Hey, why don't we all calm the fuck down, relea2e the ho2tage2, and forget thii2 ever happened? 2ound good? Yeah 2ound2 good to me.

♊: Oh good. Blue blood. Ye2. Go and beat the viiolet'2 a22.

AC: :33 < *ac watched everything from the ceiling and stayed as queit as she could*

♎: I second that.

HORUSS: Following the boss' orders he walked over to Dualscar, picked him up by his collar and punched him in the face.

♎: Yesssssss.

♊: Oh 2hiit.

🐄: iS IT THE DRUNKEN SCROOGE?,, pUT YOUR FIST ENTIRELY THROUGH HIS SKULL

♎: -Walks over to Siimon and raises her hand.- Come on, High five. We got him to punch Ampora.

HORUSS: 8=D < Did I do good, boss? ))

🐄: ((YES YOU DID AMAZING))

HORUSS: 8=D < Yisss))

AC: :33 < ((thus is really fun))

AC: :33 < this**))

♒: After that extremely strange delusion where he imagined he was attacked by a dragon, rats flooded the streets because of a weird lady who thought she lived under a bridge and ate goats, and his boss could make earthquakes as they were mauled and shot, Orphaeus realized that in his day dreaming that the Kitten and Cane were getting away! They had just rounded a corner up the street and he had to jog to even remotely have a chance of catching up with them before they made it to presumably his apartment, it'd be better if he kept them outside.

♒: ((Gotta lay off the booze Dual, srsly.))

🐄: *TAVROS WENT TO FEIGN INJURY, uSING RAT BLOOD TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE WAS HIT BY A CAR, aND USING AN ALLEY TO GET THERE BEFORE THEY DID* ACK, hELP, pLEASE SOMEBODY HELP

♎: Okay, Meulin. So my plans were originally to track down Siimon first but since we're getting closer to his apartment complex I thought it would be best if we try and get some information from Orphaeus.

♎: ((TAVROS DON'T MAKE THE SHIT HIT THE FAN

♌: (( b good tavvy

♌: (( go pet a dog

♌: (( take a nap

♊: *2iimon wa2 liiterally doiing the exact 2ame thiing, 2iince thii2 tiime magiic miind power2 diid not iinterrupt hii2 viideo game2 and he diid not turn off the hand held con2ole wiithout 2aviing. He wa2 a happy man.*

♌: (( chill

♒: ((Just stay out of Dualscar's way for the love of stan.))

🐄: (( IM NOT GONNA ATTACK, jUST PLANT A BUG))

♎: ((everyone keep cool except for you psii, you keep playing your games

♎: ((oh, okay. chill

♎: ((i meant cool, why did i say chill

🐄: ((OR MAYBE TRY AND REASON WITH MEULIN, gET HER TO HELP ME IN MY PLOT TO KILL MY MASSIVE GOAT HUSBAND

♌: Well about Orphaeus *she tossed her head in the direction of him but from behind she looked to be just tossing the hair from her eyes* there's a certain someone behind us

♌: (( I love killing massive goat husbands

♒: Unfortunately for them, he actually wasn't home this time surprisingly and he walked on, he did not seem to have noticed them in the slightest, he was just walking and looking out over the street with his hands in his pockets like a good citizen would be on such a cold, nippy day. He clearly enjoyed getting his exercise.

🐄: *SCREAMING COULD BE HEARD AS TAVROS STUMBLED OUT OF THE ALLEY, "BLEEDING" ALL OVER"

♌: (( if u go to restaurant depot u can get a WHOLE host

♌: *goat

♎: Mother fucker, please tell me that he at least looked sober. I don't need him to start slurring out whatever nonsense that usually comes out of his mouth. Ugh, what the hell is that smell? -She covered her nose as Tavros stumbled out. The woman smelled of disease and garbage.-

🐄: s-SOMEBODY STABBED ME, p-PLEASE, cALL THE POLICE,,,

♌: *she automatically stepped forward in front of red glare, putting a hand behind her and stopping her* what happened to you? Where's the puncture wound!?

♎: We are the police. -She took a step back, trying to get aware from the smell.- It looks like you have this under control, Meulin. Keep up the good work.

♒: He was walking straight as an arrow, the night-train really hadn't done much to fuck him up but he was warm enough to where he could be level headed, though he does stop to get his bearings pulling out a stainless steel flask, polished to mirror reflection, so as he stopped to take a drink he could actually get a fairly good luck at what they were doing.*

🐄: rIGHT HERE, bUT STOP THE BUM WHO STABBED ME FIRST *TAVROS DRAGS HER FINGERNAIL HARD ENOUGJ TO CUT HER CHEST, sO THERE WAS A "WOUND"

♎: ((hey tavros, do you want it to be psii? we need him to get some of this action i'll go arrest him or whateves

♌: *it was strange that red had been complimenting her a lot more lately. Sometimes going out of her way which was rather...weird. She turned back to tavros* no we need to stop the bleeding *her hand pressed against her chest, hard* red, you can handle that right?

🐄: ((SURE, i CAN DO BOTH IF YOU WANT))

♎: ((cool!

♊: ((♊2 the popo comiing to take my game2 then

♎: ((hell yeah i am

♊: ((Fuck

♌: (( no splatoon in jail

♌: (( ur only a kid

♌: (( no squid

♊: ((Do ♊ get a phone call

🐄: *THE GOAT KNEW TAVS ACTS BY HEART, aND KNEW EXACTLY WHERE RED WOULD BE, wAITING THERE PATIENTLY WITH A LARGE, bLOODY CLUB READY OF PSIi FAILED HIM*

♎: ((of course you get a phone call

♎: ((i know who you're going to call

♎: ((ghostbusters

♌: (( u can't call sonic tho

♊: ((Can iit be a prank call

♊: ((Damn iit

♒: ((Things are starting to spiral outta control again arent they?))

♎: I'm on it! -She practically sprinted away until she was in safe breathing different, shuddering when she thought about the smell of the rat blood. She searched around for a little while before noticing a man hunched over a handheld video game. She walked over to the car and tapped the window a few times with the back of her hand to get his attention.-

♌: (( b good tav

♎: ((yeah man the goat can't be everywhere

♎: ((still has a business to run

🐄: *TAVROS WAITED UNTIL REDGLARE WAS GONE* HEY, lADY, lET GO OF ME, iM FINE AND i NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT A THE GUY YOURE AFTER

♒: ((The goat is supposed to be dead since he left right?))

Detective!Neophyte Redglare's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

🐄: ((SHES GONNA SNITCH~

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

🐄: ((OH SHIT, iGNORE THAT THEN

♎: ((that's what i thought?

♌: Obviously you're not. You got stabbed in the rib. I need a bus too *she said the address and kept applying pressure*

♊: *A 2hadow appeared iin the corner of hii2 vii2iion, but 2iimon iignored iit for the mo2t part, fiiguriing iit wa2 probably a bum. However, after the per2on would not 2top iince22antly tappiing upon the wiindow lane, he pau2ed, 2aviing and 2huttiing down hii2 game. Much to hii2 confu2iion, iit wa2 that woman. Wa2 he 2uppo2ed to do 2omethiing for Kurloz, or wa2 thii2 ju2t dumb luck that 2he found hiim? He rolled down the wiindow.* The fu- ahem. What ii2 the problem, ma'am?

♒: Dualscar was just standing here staring at his flask watching hell's maw open up behind him once again before he just says nope to himself and moves along, he isn't gonna get busted or arrested for some crazy dame's schemes. He would try to give Siimon a hand but....fuck that guy, he wasn't good for nothing except making Orphaeus's life miserable.

♎: -She took a closer look at him.- Are you Siimon Captor, by any chance?

♊: *A wry 2miile cro22ed hii2 feature2.* Depend2. Doe2 an attractiive troll want to get my diigiit2, or are you here to arre2t 2omebody?

♌: *she turned around. A hand still on her chest* hey! You1 Ampora! Freeze

♒: No in fact he was going to go home, lay down and pretend he didn't see any of this, though when his last name is shouted at him he does turn around and see who yelled it before scanning her momentarily for a gun, seeing as she doesn't have one, he bolts.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♎: -Leans against the window.- I don't know, why don't you step out of the car and we'll just see. You never know it might be your first guess, handsome.

♌: *she points at nitram for a moment* stay? Please ? Keep pressure on your wound *she ran after him, right behind him. Yeah she has not exactly gone through the academy yet but she basically has all the skills except for a gun*

♒: Well that was no match for a Soldati who had spent most of his life running from cops and all other manner of hazards, besides did she really want to go after him when it was very likely that he could round on her and or possibly shoot her? It didn't seem like a very good idea even if she was made of tough stuff.

🐄: ((ITS FINE, lETS SAY i DO IT WHEN SHE STOPS CHASING HIM*

♊: *He huffed, 2eeiing a2 there wa2n't much of a way for hiim to get out of thii2 one. ♊t looked liike he wa2 2pendiing the eveniing iin jaiil, but at lea2t 2omeone would baiil hiim out...he hoped.* Aw, how 2weet. ♊ do hope iit wa2 the former. *He muttered a2 he 2tepped out of the car.*

♎: We both know it wasn't the former, Captor. I'm not some cheap floozy you can pick off the corner for the cheap price of half a bottle of whisky and ten dollars. You know the drill, hands behind your back.

🐄: ((IS THAT HOW SHE AND MEULIN MET?

♎: ((PERHAPS

♌: *there she goes tackling him and shoving his face in the ground. For someone that's 92 soaking wet she could make herself seem much heavier.*

♊: Why would ♊ need to buy a whore when ♊ have Orphaeu2 at my dii2po2al? *Wow he wii2hed he could have recorded that one, though he wa2 pretty 2ure the only one who thought iit wa2 funny wa2 hiim2elf. However, wiithout complaiint, but wiith copiiou2 amount2 of laughter, he turned around and put hii2 hand2 behiind hii2 back.*

♒: Aw fuck, suddenly he was eating pavement with a girl on his back! Of course he does try to throw her off of him, "Get off of me or I'll break your damn arms for touchin' me!"

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] disconnected.

♌: *she back straitened up, she shivered a bit and raised her hands up*

🐄: cMON YOU FUCKINF CLOWN, tIE HER HANDS AND TAKE THOSE DAMN CLAWS OF HERS, wE HAVE OURSELVES A HOSTAGE

♌: *there go the claws straight in the air *

♒: Well it seemed that he had gotten her off of him, naturally Orphaeus does seize the gal by her shirt collar and shakes her fairly violently before disarming her promptly. "The hell do you think you are doing woman? Tackling a guy like that!? Ain't you got any sense?"

♎: Oh come on, even you wouldn't stoop that low. -She brought out the handcuffs and placed them around his wrists, locking them in. Then opened the car door and sat him down in the drivers seat.- Alright, I really don't feel up to hauling your ass all the way down to the station so how about we just make this thing sort and sweet. You give me the information I want and you'll go free. If you happen to take up the offer of switching side we can provide protection for you and your family. Though I don't think that you're going to want to take that since you've been in the game for a while now.

AC: :33 < *ac walks over to tav and smile brightly glad to s33 a new friend*♊: ((You don't need to be an old fart liike we are

♊: ((Except Tav

🐄: ((SWEET, aNOTHER YOUNG FSRT))

♌: (( truth b told

♌: (( psii is the only old fart

♌: (( cause of his low calcium bones

♊: ((You know what

♎: Oh come on, even you wouldn't stoop that low. -She brought out the handcuffs and placed them around his wrists, locking them in. Then opened the car door and sat him down in the drivers seat.- Alright, I really don't feel up to hauling your ass all the way down to the station so how about we just make this thing sort and sweet. You give me the information I want and you'll go free. If you happen to take up the offer of switching side we can provide protection for you and your family. Though I don't think that you're going to want to take that since you've been in the game for a while now.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

AC: :33 < *ac walks over to tav and smile brightly glad to s33 a new friend*

🐄: tHROW HER IN THE,,, nOPE, nOPE *SHE GETS IN THE CAR FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY NOT TODAY* NOT DYING LIKE THIS, fUCK YOU TINY CAT

♌: Well you're a wanted criminal and I'm part of a police department so....I think you can put the pieces together

♊: *He huffed at her a2 he wa2 2hoved iinto the back 2eat, but diidn't mii22 the chance to mutter "kiinky" iin re2pon2e to the rough way he wa2 treated. However, he 2oon wa2 de2pondent and quiiet, mulliing over Redglare'2 offer quiietly. Truth be told, he dii2liiked the game, but he could not quiiet. The poliice could not protect hii2 famiily; the mob would kiill hii2 chiildren one by one and make hiim watch were he to quiit.* 2orry but ♊ don't know what you're talkiing about.

🐄: jUST PUT HER IN THE CAR AND LETS GET GOING, bEFORE MINi ME OVER THERE CLAWS OUR FACRS OFF

arsenicCatnip's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

arsenicCatnip [AC] joined chat. ~~ 17 ~~

♌: *she lookeds over to nepeta and gives her a small wave* aren't you my cousin?

AC: :33 < *ac smiles and nods* yes i am

♒: "That is stupid, you don't got anything on me." He snickers before using her silly coat's sleeves to tie her arms behind her back before Orphaeus picks her up completely and hauls her over his shoulder before taking her back to their vehicle of choice and dumping the young lady in the back, proceeding to take his place up front. "Where too exactly Tavros? Shit's kinda going down and I think the cops are on their way."

🐄: tHE USUAL HIDEOUT, wE HAVE AN INTERRIGATION TO DO

♌: Alright well bye! Tell uncle to have a nice Christmas

♌: Cause I might fuckin die

♎: Come on, Siimon. You and both know what i'm talking about here. I know that you think we won't be able to protect you from this whole mafia situation but we will be able to put Nitram on death row with your assistance. Do you honestly think that you can keep this up forever? You're bound to slip up sometime and do you honestly think that she's going to let that go? No, she isn't. She's going to kill you and your children. We can prevent that, all we need is some information about weak points, location of bases, all that good stuff.

AC: :33 < *ac nods and wishes her luck* dont die before i s33 you again meulin i have a message for you from uncle

♒: "Sorry to cut the reunion, but we have to /go/." He sighs rolling his eyes before they peel away in that vehicle, passing by redglare and Siimon as he was getting arrested, honestly he deserved it completely. Thats what you get for being selfish and stupid, even though Orphaeus had to admit to himself secretly that he would probably go and try to bail the idiot out.

♌: A'right! Happy fourth *she huffed when she hit the back seat, squirming in her place*

🐄: hEH, tHATS PROBABLY MORE PUSSY THAN YOUVE EVER GOTTEN, dUALSCAR

♌: *once she saw Redglare she slammed herself up against the car door, yelling a bit *

♊: *He laughed agaiin, although thii2 tiime iit wa2n't at anythiing hiilariiou2 2uch a2 hii2 own joke. Thii2 tiime, iit wa2 a 2ad, 2ullen chuckle. The woman 2poke to hiim a2 iif 2he diidn't know that he wa2 bugged, and thii2 conver2atiion probably beiing recorded at thii2 very moment. ♊f he 2piit out one piiece of iinformatiion, 2ollux and Miituna were dead.* ♊'m 2orry. There'2 nothiing. No iinto.

♊: *iinfo

♒: The wail of the tires as they whipped past the Cafe put him at ease as he grabbed his flask again and took another drink. "Quiet lady, I gotta concentrate."

Cronus [CRONUS] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♌: Hey! That's sorta well VERY illegal! If you're not already going to kill me you're going to kill yourself and a civilian!

🐄: oH MY GOD, i CANT WAIT TO RIP OFF YOUR FINGERNAILS WITH A PAIR OF PLIERS

♌: That's a waste of pliers

♒: As they sped away from the area and back to the Harlequin Lodge where the goat had made his bigger base of operations, sadly his flask ran dry after a couple of more drinks. "Would you broads shut up already? This is why I can't stand women." He groans.

♎: -Redglare turned around when she heard a muffled screaming but by the time she looked around the car had already dissapeared. She looked around again before turning back to Siimon. Reaching in her pocket and pulled out a pen and paper, throwing it into his lap.- Are you sure that you know nothing? Damn, I must have gotten the wrong person. I should probably apologize for arresting you. You're probably not even Siimon Captor, are you? -She mouthed for him to write down the information.-AC: :33 < *ac walked carefully hiding careful not to be s33n she had a message she n33ded to tell meulin she hoped she could tell her right away it was important*

🐄: *A BIRD LANDED ON THE WINDOWN OF THE CAR, eYEING SIMON LIKE THE SPECTRE OF DEATH*

♌: Maybe that's why women can't stand you? *she kicked his seat and was still wiggling, soon landing on the floor with an oof*

♌: (( beat his ass bby cousin

AC: :33 < ((which one ?

🐄: ((NOT IF i BEAT HER ASS FIRST*

♎: ((chill

♒: Once they had made it safely back to the secret Speak-easy that the old goat ran he parked the car and rubbed his temples for a couple of seconds before getting out to drag Meulin out of the floor and carry her inside. "I prefer ta be alone if 'm honest with ya. I don't see what anyone sees in anything."

♊: *A 2hiiver wracked hii2 body a2 the paper landed iin hii2 lap, and he wa2 faced wiith the optiion of betrayal. He knew iif he gave away too much, he would 2ee hii2 famiily kiilled. Too liittle, and he would end up iin jaiil. Perhap2, he thought, iif he gave ju2t the riight amount, he could avoiid jaiil, get a miinor punii2hment2 from hii2 better2, maybe even aiid iin capturiing Redglare. However, a2 he piicked up the pen, a biird appeared upon the wiindow to glare at hiim. He 2tared, mouth goiing dry, before he wrote down an addre22. The wrong addre22.* Ye2, you're riight. ♊'m not even 2iimon Captor, ma'am.

♌: (( I'm rlly hoping the message is along the lines of like " Tanya is havin a bby shower$)

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

AC: :33 < ((youll s33 its a surprise ))

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♎: Yeah, I knew you weren't. -She took the paper and crumpled it up the paper, throwing it aside.- Get out of the car, i'm going to take the cuffs off.

♊: *He wondered iif 2he fell for iit, but couldn't complaiin. ♊n2tead he 2tepped out of the car and 2tood 2tiiffly, waiitiing for her to remove hii2 cuff2.* Thank you, ma'am.

🐄: gET MY TORTURE LANCE READY, i WANT TO TAKE THIS BITCHES EYES

Horuss [HORUSS] joined chat. ~~ 20 ~~

♌: *she huffed rather loudly, kicking him in the chest and sticking her tounge out at the woman who needs to fuckin chill in front of her*

♒: At least he was good at carrying stuff, being hauled into the dark purple and black bar their boss loved so much didn't so much as scuff her as he put her down in one of the booth seats. "I don't know where that shit is, I ain't Siimon remember?"

🐄: uGH, jUST GO ASK THE BARKEEP HE KNOWS

♌: *she wiggled her way into the corner of the booth, letting out a loud growl*

♊: ((♊ feel liike Horu22 walked iin at the mo2t awkward tiime

♒: ((Warm welcome anyway!))\

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♊: (("♊ want to take thii2 biitche2 eye2" lol

AC: :33 < *ac doesnt have time to waste she n33d to fine meulin now she ran through back allyways and short cut to get to the building where they had meulin* ive got an idea

🐄: nOW, aS FOR YOU MISS,, uM,, mEULIN, rIGHT,, tHERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR YOUR DEPARTURE,, aLIVE, aND IN ONE PIECE, oR IN MANY, mANY PIECES, iN THE GARBAGE

🐄: ((i NEED A NEW HUSBAND, aND SOME MUSCLE WOULD BE PERFECT, hORRUS))

♎: -She takes the keys to the cuffs out and unlocked them, removing it from his wrists.- You know, you're not going to get put in jail after we catch them. You'll be able to keep your house and your kids.

♌: (( chiiiiiiilllll

♒: ((Please do.))

♌: (( pls chill

♎: ((seriously man

HORUSS: 8=D < ((I honestly don't know what to do))

♌: (( horuss just keep doin what ur doin

♌: (( ur doin gr8

♒: ((My recommendation is to figure out what side you wanna be on, type yourself up an intro and wing it!))

🐄: ((IM NOT KILLING ANYBODY, iTS JUST AN INTERROGATION))

♒: ((Or you can lurk, stuff is a lot calmer right now haha.))

♊: *He diidn't re2pond to her, con2iideriing that there wa2 a chance he royally fucked up iin giiviing her the wrong addre22. ♊t 2eemed liike he wa2 goiing to get executed eiither way, or at lea2t torn from home and iimprii2oned. Ca2tiing a 2oft 2miile her way, he nodded,* Thank you...all ♊ want ii2 my kiid2. *Con2iideriing whether he 2hould venture to the Harlequiin Lodge after thii2, he 2liipped iinto hii2 car.*

♒: Tapping it once again, he flicks the pack down before Meulin so one of them slid out just so she could grab it out of there with her teeth. "You smoke?"

🐄: eVERYBODY SMOKES,,, wHEN YOU BURN THEM

HORUSS: 8=D < That's pretty badass))

♌: *her hair seemed to poof up with each movement the two made* not anymore but I used to

♒: "Tavros, whattaya wanna know exactly?" He turns to face her with a sigh, blowing smoke out of his nose slowly. "I'll handle it, you have done quite enough today, go see the Old Goat."

HORUSS: not gonna lie that was the most movie-like thing I've ever seen written down. I love it.))

🐄: ((JOIN THE DARK SIDE))

♌: (( we've almost got lesbian romance pal.

♎: Just remember that she really isn't as powerful as everyone makes her out to be. She's just some bitch who can talk to animals. You can do a lot more than she can, pal. -She gave him one last smile.- Stay safe.

HORUSS: imma join that dark side))

HORUSS: imma join that dark side))

♒: ((Dualscar is just so done with everyone's shit.))

🐄: tHE OLD GOAT IS DEAD, rEMEMBER, hOW DRUNK ARE YOU,,, i WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS ABOUT US, eVERY LAST THING

🐄: i ALSO WANT THAT JACKET

AC: :33 < ((i still dont kniw what side im on yet is that okay im just sorta winging it))

anonymous [??] joined chat. ~~ 21 ~~

🐄: ((THATS MAGNIFICENT))

♒: "I know he is, go visit his shrine, you know like a good wife should?" He growls at her before turning his attention back to Meulin. "And a'ight, I'll do what I can for ya."

♊: Yeah...♊ don't know about that. *He laughed quiietly and 2tarted hii2 engiine, though he ca2t her one la2t look.* Thank you. Truly. *Wiith that 2aiid, he pulled out of the parkiing lot and wa2 gone, 2liippiing through back2treet2 and le22er known road2 a2 he made hii2 way to the Lodge.*

♌: *she leaned forward taking the cigarette between her teeth and balancing it in her mouth. Basically she just hoped to get her DNA on something*

AC: :33 < *ac claw gets stuck on the inside of the vent and creaking noises echo throufh the vents of the building* fuck...

🐄: ((HORRUS MAYBE BE A FOOTMAN, tHAT TAVROS TAKES A SHINING TOO AS A NICE POTENTIAL MEAT SHIELD))

??: ((Hmmmmmm condy or meenah, condy or meenah.....))

🐄: ((CONDY!

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♌: (( defffff condy

HORUSS: 8=D < What's the uh.. the setting or whatever))

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] disconnected.

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 16 ~~

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

HORUSS: so I know where to be and when to be there))

♒: He lights it for her in one swift motion, leaning on the table. "You heard the boss lady, it'll be easier if you just tell me what kinda dirt you have on us, or our late boss, you know he's dead right? You could all just....go home, but nah you gotta do this and here you are." Another long drag, it wasn't making him feel better.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

AC: :33 < *ac thought to herself* lrts hope no one heard that

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

🐄: ((RIGHT NOW ITS A BAR))

♌: *she looked around, trying to figure out where the doing came from*

HORUSS: right then. Imma slip in there smooth like butter))

🐄: iM GONNA GO ASK SOMEBODY TO GIVE ME SOME MUSCLE,, mUCH AS i HATED THE OLD GOAT, i MISS THE LARGE, mUSCULAR HUGS

♒: ((Psi and Redglare are at the mafia's controlled cafe, TV, MU and I are at the Harlequin Lodge which was the GHB's favorite drinking establishment and main base of operations. So, thats pretty much all we know right now hah.))

AC: :33 < *ac lifts up a tile from the ceiling and lets a piece of her blue tail show to let meulin kniw shes there*

♌: *she wiggled her arms out from under her, using her still tied hands to take the cigarette out of her mouth, blowing the smoke away from the two*

♌: *she looks up at the ceiling and smiles a bit*

AC: :33 < *ac watched from the ceiling lifting hertail back in waiting for meulins signal*

Detective!Neophyte Redglare's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

🐄: *TAVROS STOOD OUTSIDE, wAITING FOR THE MUSCLE HER CONTACT SAID HE WAS SENDING*

♒: Of course he does see to untying her hands since, he disarmed her of her claws so there wasn't much of a chance such a small girl could beat him with her barehands, though she sure knows how to make a guy eat pavement, his face was all scratched up on one side. "If you talk I can let you go, just....what does your agency and the Cane know about us?"

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

HORUSS: 8=D < Right, so I'm guessing that's me, tavros?))


🐄: *NOBODY KNOWS WHERE SHE CAME FROM, bUT THE BOSSES TINY, pORTLY GAL NEVER LEAVES HIS SIDE, aND IN A PINCH SHE IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF DEFENDING HERSELF WITH HER COMMUNING, mAKING HER AN UNSUSPECTING BODY GUARD OF SORTS,,, aT A SIMPLE HAND SIGNAL, tHE BOSS HIMSELF CAN SIC HER ON ANY INDIVIDUAL, aND NO ONE WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN SUCH A SIGNAL HAS EVER SURVIVED MORE THAN A MINUTE*

♑: *the Grand Highblood, Kurloz Makara sat at his desk with his wife in his lap, dragging on a cigar looking put the window of his large office, fixing his purple tie and brushing off his suit, which itself had a Capricorn symbol stitched into it in light purple, on his right hand a ring with a dark brown colored diamond to represent his wife. he sat there just thinking how good it is to own this town, how he bui

♑: ((oops)) *the Grand Highblood, Kurloz Makara sat at his desk with his wife in his lap, dragging on a cigar looking put the window of his large office, fixing his purple tie and brushing off his suit, which itself had a Capricorn symbol stitched into it in light purple, on his right hand a ring with a dark brown colored diamond to represent his wife. he sat there just thinking how good it is to own this town, how he built his empire from the ground up with hard work, shady dealings and lots of willpower, yes there were other gangs, but his was the bet around, and he knew it*

♒: Every day, he woke up, got out of bed, took a shower, brushed his teeth and got dressed in a suit, this seemed pretty normal for most folks until they learned that a certain Orphaeus C. Ampora didn't actually have a /job/, not any more. He had gotten fired from Piscean Steel Co. not but a month ago and run into trouble, you see this man had a little problem with drink, it kept his temper in line for the most part. But drinking away his wages for years had lead him to being in a little bit of financial trouble, however a saving grace came when he was approached with a unique sort of offer, that frankly he couldn't refuse! All he had to do was get dressed up all nice and....do some things, take a box here, talk some 'sense' into a pigeon who wasn't smart enough to sing like him. Once upon a time he'd run in with these folks before, and it gave him a scar he couldn't hide, two of them in fact, running jagged and diagonal across his otherwise handsome face, done with a dull piece of metal as a warning. That was almost ten years ago, he'd been hardly but a boy of fifteen, just coming to america with nothing but a bedroll, suit case and the clothes on his back. He'd been so happy to see this country, couldn't've known the trouble it really was in comparison to dear old Carleone back in Sicily, it had gone well before that incident, he'd stepped on some guy's shoes, hell he didn't even remember what he'd /said/ but their work gave him a scowl any footman would kill for.

♎: -Three years ago there had been case after case of deaths from high status mafia bosses and under bosses to political figures to the occasional young flapper who didn't understand what it meant to keep quiet about certain things they overheard when sitting on the lap of an extremely dangerous man discussing new routes for smuggling booze across the border or the next person they needed to take out for some reason or another. All of these people no matter how different they were had been killed in the same fashion, not one of them had suffered any more torture or physical tramua than the other. they had all been killed in the same way and after being placed on the team to take these killers down Redglare was able to trace it back to one person in particular. All she needed to do now was get enough evidence to put him in prison for life.-

♌: *After the murder of her husband a few years back she had not b33n the same. She was always over worked trying to dig up evidence against anyone that was involved in his beating and death out of the ashes-quite literally. When she was not already getting carpal tunnel trying to write for the local journal she was attempting to make her way further into the complex mob stems of her city. Meulin leijon didn't s33m to be someone who could pull her way through this blood bath thanks to her short stature, muscular body hidden by baggy clothing, and the dyed blonde curly hair that never listened but there she was attempting to avenge her late husband. *

♊: *2iimon, or "The P2iioniic" a2 he wa2 2ometiime2 called, wa2 a caporegiime beneath the thumb of Kurloz Makara. Liike many iindiiviidual2 who were iin the bu2iine22, he found the work tolerable. The money kept food on the table for hii2 rowdy chiildren, and ever 2iince he had 2urpa22ed the rank of 2oldiier, proviided enough for luxuriie2 2uch a2 viideo game2 and niice clothe2. ♊t wa2 a change from beiing a diirt poor 2iingle parent, 2truggliing for a job iin the occupiied ciity he liived iin. Now, though he de2pii2ed certaiin a2pect2 of hii2 work, he wa2 happy, and the occa2iional opportuniity to 2lap 2omeone up2iide the head diid not e2cape hiim. Beiing lowly for the majoriity of exii2tence, he relii2hed the giift of hii2 power, no matter how 2mall.*

♒: He was a single man, rightfully so, he was all piss and vinegar even at the best time of the day unless he had a glass of whiskey in his hand, didn't want no dames or kids, he was happy being on his lonesome. Meant the rent was a lot lower and he didn't have to worry about anyone getting used against him, sure he had his old heart throbs back in the day, maybe he kept their photos on his mirror just to be reminded of the good old days but there he was straightening up his violet tie, putting a small gold crucifix around his neck, and he slicked his hair back. Seeming to be ready for the day ahead, well almost, after he drank about a fourth of a bottle of the left over Night-train from this last weekend, the warmth in his belly woke him up enough to put his shoes on and get his lazy ass some breakfast, heading out as he grabbed his keys and his wallet. He was thinking, eh maybe he'd get some donuts and an espresso at that little shop down the street from his apartment complex.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♎: -she took out a large folder describing the case and everyone involved and flipped through it, going through the names and faces of the Highbloods henchmen. She settled on two figures that looked to be suitable for brief investigation, Orphaeus C. Ampora and Simon Captor. Quickly writing down their names, addresses and usual whereabouts she closed the folder, tucking it back into her filing cabinet. As she walked out of the building, heels clacking against the floor she grabbed her long detectives trench coat. The first person she would scope out would be Simon, his file informed her that he was far more reasonable than her other target.-

🐄: i KNOW IT DID,,, wE REALLY SHOULD DISCUSS THE CAT WOMAN, aND THE FEMALE OFFICER WHO ARE HOT ON OUR TAILS,,, wHEN SHOULD i GET RID OF THEM

♑: *he purrs softly, holding her close to him* lets see if Dualscar and our Psyiioniic and cant do anything...then we;ll see about emplying you my love...as for now...have you thought about what I said concerning starting a family? would you be interested?

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♒: Hmm what he wouldn't give for some smoked tuna on a day like this, pulling his coat a little tighter around himself he cursed himself for forgetting his scarf. It was an awful nippy day here in Not-so-sunny New york, he hated how the sun never shined in this accursed country, seemed like there was smoke and smog choking every inch of the sky. Maybe he'd go to the park for lunch, grumbling to himself he headed to the parking area so he could get across town in a reasonable amount of time. Otherwise he would have just walked to breakfast, he felt a little sluggish, that night-train stuff was gonna kill him but it would due 'til Pay-day rolled around some time this afternoon and he could have a /real drink/. Maybe go down to the Harlequin Lodge and see what the old goat was up too, and enjoy the atmosphere, once he got the engine started he was zipping on down the street to his destination with an idle look to him, driving had come almost like a second instinct even though he'd never actually been in one 'til he was almost twenty.

♌: *Meulin stopped in front of the police station doors, waiting for redglare knowing that if she published anything that Detective Redglare did not someone discover yet she'd be in d33p trouble and receive another night in the interrogation office with one of her officers. Her hand gripped her messenger bag as she started walking once Redglare came out of the building*

♊: *The day began a2 u2ual. 2iimon'2 phone alarm woke hiim at 2iix iin the morniing, and he adorned the proper attiire for hii2 po2iitiion iin the hiierarchy. After urgiing hii2 chiildren to get up and makiing them quiick meal2 of cereal, he left hii2 hou2e and headed iinto the lower part2 of town, hii2 old home. Moviing wiith hii2 hand2 ca2ually 2tuffed iin hii2 pocket2, and iin a 2tiiff manner demon2tratiive of hii2 ten2e and ready-to-explode nature, he headed for the u2ual meetiing place. Here, he would waiit for a daiily package to be deliivered, contaiiniing nothiing but order2, or 2iimple maiintenance call2. When iit diid arriive, he 2at ca2ually at a liittle table iin front of a cafe they "protected" and riifled through them.*

The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 16 ~~

journalist! The Disciple [♌] disconnected.

♑: (hello there)

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

The Disciple [♌] is now Journalist! The Disciple [♌]. ~~ 16 ~~

🐄: ,,,, iM NOT SURE i WANT TO BRING WRIGGLERS INTO THIS BUSINESS,, nOT HERE, aND NOT NOW,,, oNE DAY i WILL,, bUT FOR NOW, i WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION,, dAD AND DRUNKER ARE A COUPLE CLOWNS, nO OFFENSE, jUST LET ME TAKE CARE OF THIS FOR YOU

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♌: Had to switch devices

♌: ))

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♒: (Drunker, oh mygod))

♒: ((I laughed I genuinely did.))

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♑: *He sighs, nodding* I trust you completly my dear...and you have the emergency pendant i gave you incase anything goes wrong...my orders are try and bring them under our thumb...if not eliminate them

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♎: -As redglare equipped herself with her trusty cane she kept just at the entrance of the station she ran into Meulin.- Meulin, isn't it rather early for you to be coming into work? Your shift doesn't start for another two hours, what are you doing here? If it has anything to do with the case then let me hear it quickly, if it doesn't you're just going to have to save it for later. I need to track down Simon Captor and Orphaeus C. Ampora.

🐄: *SHE CLUTCHES THE NECKLACE, nODDING AS SHE GETS ONE LASS KISS IN AND THEN DRESSES UP LIKE AN INNOCENT COLLAGE STUDENT, cOMPLETE WITH BOOKS, aND BEGAN CONSULTING THE RATS TO FIND THE LOCATIONS OF THE TWO WHO DARED TO CHALLENGE THE EMPIRE SHE WOULD INHERIT*

♑: *he grinned, looking to his wife, getting ready to work on making sure things moved smoothly, checkingto make sure his emergency guns were where they needed to be*

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♒: Orphaeus pulled up probably not but five minutes after Siimon had arrived at the establishment, he breaths out a cold puff of angry air at seeing the fucker had beaten him here but kept it his expression neutral as he reached into the passenger seat and grabbed his 'delivery', no need to make any phone calls, if there was one thing he hated more than being sober it was talking on the phone. In fact he hardly gives his superior officer a grumble of an excuse of a "Good mornin'", before he has seated himself and pushes the box over to him. Since he was already looking over the menu even though he already knew what he wanted, anything to post-pone a conversation or any kind of social interaction, it was all business with Mr Ampora here you see.

🐄: rEMEMBER TO CALL IF YOU NEED ME,, dONT GET YOURSELF KILLED LOVE,,, *SHE MUTTERED UNDER HER BREATH AS SHE WALKED OUT* NOT YET AT LEAST

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♌: *she walked quickly next to her* goodmornong and you're not going to find them if you're heading towards Washington heights Ms.Redglare. *she flipped open her satchel taking out the nesscary folder* so here's the information that I need you to look over before I publish it in a day also I haven't slept.

♑: *He sighs, knowing she had her own little ticks, but her loved her anyways, making a call to Dualscar. knowing he would let it go to message* Dualscar...the little kitten and the private eye are trying to dig where they shouldnt be...look into it and let Psii know*

Journalist! The Disciple's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 16 ~~

🐄: *IT TOOK ABOUT TWO MINUTES FOR HER TO FIND THE TWO OF THEM, rIGHT WHERE SHE THOUGHT THEYD BE, aLTHOUGH GETTING HERSELF THERE WAS ALWAYS MUCH HARDER,, sHE HAILED A CAB, aND TOLD HIM TO FLOOR IT, dANGLING A HUNDRED BESIDE HIM*

🐄: ((DID MY LAST MESSAGE POST?

♑: (( which one? about her walking out?

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

🐄: ((NO, tHE ONE WHERE SHE BRIBED THE CABBY

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♑: ((that did not go through

♊: (H2222 what ♊ ju2t 2ent diid not go through eiither

♒: ((Oh no you dont have to retype it, what was the general gist of it?))

♎: -She takes the folder, walking with her. Cane tucked under one arm.- I can tell, you greeted me with a 'goodmornong'. -Redglare flips through the folder, scanning the content on each page. There's a pen hooked onto the side of the folder she takes it out and crosses over a few unneccassry paragraphs, underlining grammar mistakes and writing the correct way to spell certain words.- I have to say, Meulin, you've impressed me. This looks to be some of your best work here. -She closes the folder and hands it back to her.- You did a good job. I know that iv'e been placing you under a lot of stress lately and been really just lashing out at you directly but you've really been a good sport about the whole ordeal. Why don't you come with me and see if we can't find these crooks. Afterwards I want you to put this through printing and take the rest of the day off.

🐄: *IT TOOK HER TWO MINUTES TO LOCATE THE PAIR OF THEM, rIGHT OUTSIDE THE POLICE STATION,,, tHE DROP OF A COUPLE HUNDREDS INSURED SHED BE THERE BEFORE THE KITTEN BITCH LEFT*

♒: Of course when his phone buzzed against his leg he didn't make anything of it, 'til the other noise signaled it was from the boss and he'd yanked the thing out of his coat and pressed it against his ear like a man possessed only to emit a sigh when of course, it was /them/ again. He'd dodged 'Glare a couple of times pretending not to be home which wasn't a far cry from the truth, but he hadn't seen the other one face to face just yet. His money was on Siimon already knowing, and he wouldn't actually have to say anything. A man can hope, and dream.

turntechGodhead [TG] joined chat. ~~ 15 ~~

turntechGodhead's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♊: ((♊ wrote a very long and beautiiful 2egment about how horriible iit ii2 to be around you diid to the 2mell of alcohol and de2paiir, iinwardly que2tiioned what potentiial the bo22 2aw iin you, then thumbed through the paper2 to 2ee they were all general protocol and que2tiioned iif that wa2 all.))

♊: *due

♒: ((Dang, I really wanna see it now ;v;))

🐄: ((WAIT i DISNT SEE IT POST IT AGAIN PLEASE

♊: ((♊ 2hould've copiied iit before ♊ 2ent iit but ♊ am foolii2h u.u iit'2 lo2t))

♒: But he can look into it, he can look into it real good with a switch blade and a hand around a throat and a few stabs in the gut, leaving them thoroughly 'looked at' in an alleyway, it then occurred to him that the skinny bastard had actually said something, and his eyes flicked up to Siimon, expression largely unreadable while he deciphered that little quip. "Yeah, that's all, to my knowledge, ah....the boss-man wants us to take a look into a Kitten and A Cane, but I can take care of it." The slightest upturn to the scarred corner of his mouth was about as sinister as was humanly possible.

🐄: *TAVROS PULLS OUT HER PHONE AND CALLS THE DRUNKEN FISH ASSHOLE* HEY, aSSHAT, yOU KNOW WHO THIS IS AND i KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, mEET ME IN THE PARK AND BRING ME ONE OF THOSE BAGELS

♌: I hope you know that my day off would probably be more writing and trying to make sure my shitty apartment does not fall down. I'll gladly go with you, I don't plan on sitting in the desk in front of your office for a whole day while you get to go out and have all the fun. *she scanned the marks pursing her lips at a few mistakes knowing that all nighters are great in theory. She slid the folder back into her bag, following next to Redglare. Honestly she never looked like she pulled an all nighter even when she managed to pull through 78 hours without sleep*

♒: Of course he groans loudly when the Boss's bitch decides to ring him up, but as always he doesn't answer it, nor does he really seem to acknowledge the blaring sound of her tinny voice demanding that he meet her in the park with a bagel. Fuck her, he was going to get his breakfast first THEN deal with that bullhockey. "Eh, I gotta ask, ya want somethin'? I'm buyin' apparently."

♊: *Wii2hiing iinwardly he had the audaciity to demand that maggot2 not look hiim iin the eye iin that manner, he merely huffed and retriieved the menu.* Ah, ye2. They're alway2 on our taiil2, aren't they? And yet agaiin you are goiing to u2e your lack of iintelliigence but 2urplu2 of brute 2trength to take care of them. Perfect. *A friightened, 2kiinny giirl approached theiir table and 2et the u2ual order2 down before 2kiitteriing away, and 2iimon raii2ed a mug of 2teamiing, creamer-drenched coffee to hii2 liip2.* Take care of iit quiickly. ♊ don't fancy a run iin wiith eiither of them today. ♊'m not iin the mood.

♊: *Raii2iing hii2 head briiefly and pre2entiing a 2our look, he 2hook hii2 head.* Orphaeu2, we practiically own thii2 place. ♊t'2 free, unle22 you want to be a goody and pay anyway2.

♎: And to think that they refer me as the workaholic, you have me beat by a landslide! -she playfully nudged her shoulder.- hey you still have those neat looking claws on you, right? We're most likely going to need those, you know how the mafia can be when you try to interfere with their work. Don't think that you can get out of it with those looks of yours. Or maybe you can, how should i know? They're men.

Journalist! The Disciple's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 16 ~~

♒: Ampora was a damn valuable asset, it seemed like he could get words and money out of pretty much anyone with very little effort, and had single handedly come out of many fights totally clean. But he scowls right back at the person sitting across from him, "I don't feel like I shouldn't pay 'em, its like, fully a tip, just for the poor dames they gotta drag in here kicking and screaming to serve us." He'd given her an order for two plain donuts, a cup of black coffee and a bagel with everything on it, knowing that Tavros wasn't fond of some of the stuff on it. Teach her to call him like an errand-boy to get her some damn breakfast. "But yeah, I got'cha, it won't be a problem believe me, I can handle a couple of /women/."

🐄: *TAVROS SNICKERED AS SHE HEARD THE MESSAGE THROUGH THE RAT NEARBY* HEHEHE, tHEYE ARENT ALL MEN, lIZARD BITCH,, *SHE DECIDES TO CALL THE YELLOW ONE* HEY, tALL PALE AND LANKY, i KNOW WHERE YOUR KIDS LIVE, aND SO DO THE RATS, gET THE BURLY TROUT TO LEAVE

♑: *He sends a call to Simon, getting his coat and a shotgun as he walks out locking the place up* Psii, im going out for a bit, if anyone asks for me tell them im out getting a pickup,,,I trust you so ill tell you whats really going down, im grabbing a present I had ordered for Tav a while back...I know you say she's out to get me sometimes but she's the woman I love with all my heart...and if she really wants my empire, id gladly give it to her...so treat her orders like mine*

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♌: *she nodded quickly* they're like brass knuckles but better. I had a swordsman in Vermont make am for me. Honestly Vermont is the strangest place I've been too but the products you get from there are always reliable. *she of course was shorter than the woman next to her. She didn't look like the one who knocked a 7 seven foot tall man out to take his phone for evidence purposes *

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♊: You're deplorable. *He huffed, not 2eeiing the poiint of botheriing wiith tiippiing the famiily-run-bu2iine22 at all. Cruelty had 2ettled wiithiin hii2 heart, to an extent, after hii2 rii2e iin the rank2, and he 2uppo2ed iif he ought to 2uffer then 2o 2hould everyone el2e.* Be careful how you 2ay the word "women", Orphaeu2. The underbo22 miight hear you and tear your throat out. *Hii2 phone rang ju2t then, and he ha2tiily piicked up, not very 2urprii2ed to fiind that iit wa2 Kurloz...talkiing about hii2 wiife agaiin.* Ye2, 2iir. ♊'ll do exactly a2 you 2ay 2iir. Have a niice day. *He hung up before giiviing Orphaeu2 a glare.* Eat your 2hiit and get out of here.

♎: You continue to surprise me, Meulin. We're going to have to have a sit down sometime over a cup of coffee and exchange stories to one another. Lord knows we both have to get out of that musty office every once in a while or else we're going to work ourselves to the bone. How's your family doing by the way? I heard that your father was in the hospital from pnumonia for sometime.

♊: *Another call 2iigniifiied the underbo22 that he had 2poken of previiou2ly. After an2weriing, he only he2iitated a few moment2 before 2nappiing.* On 2econd thought, take your food and leave. ♊t'2 urgent.

🐄: gOOD BOY,,, tELL SOLLUX i SAID Hi, wILL YOU?,, *SHE HUNG UP, wAITING FOR A RIDE*

Detective!Neophyte Redglare's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

♑: *he walks down the street, the shotgun he carried modified to look like a large cane, he used it to feign weakness in public, but depsense deadly hot lead if someone tried something, he hobbled to the local tailor store he personally owned to pick up his gift for his wife, smiling as he paid the Tailor...while he owned the towm, he knew he needed to at least pay in part to keep the businesses running*

♎: ((test

♒: He lets out a bark of a laugh when Siimon calls him deplorable. "The very best in the business, never had a soldati like me have ya?" He practically cooed even when the skinny fellow brought up the Underboss, but of course when he is told to leave he gets up taking the cup of coffee with him as he scarfed down the rest of his other donut and put the bagel in his other pocket, all safely wrapped up in wax paper. "I'm movin' calm down." He sets on to a little jog to the parking before he was heading to the park in record time, while he wasn't scared of the girl he was /definitely/ wary of the old goat even if he was all lovestruck to the point of dimwittedness over here. So when he gets to the park, he is scanning the few people there to see if he could spot the lady in question.

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] disconnected.

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

♑: ((your good))

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♌: *she laughed a bit and slipped her hands in the pockets of her skirt* oh he's doing a lot better thanks for asking! Although money has been tight because of paying off daddy's bills and trying to pay more money than nesscary in rent so my landlord's grandkids get something for Christmas and we can't forgot about the money I sent upstate to rosa for my child. How have you been doing? You look more tired than usual and you haven't brought your lizard to your office in a while. Something is up

🐄: *SHES BESIDE HIM, sILENT AS ALWAYS WITH HER HAND OUT* BAGEL

♒: The bagel is thrust into her hand as he reaches to the passenger seat once again to move his rifle. "Get in, I gotta take you somewhere right? Don't let the engine stall."

🐄: tHEY JUST LEFT THE POLICE STATION, aND THEYRE HESDING WEST, lOOKING FOR, yOU,,, tELL SUPERDAD TO GET OUT OF THERE OR HIS KIDS ARE ORPHANS

♊: *He wa2 mo2t defiiniitely not goiing to mentiion to 2ollux that the underbo22 had 2ent her greetiing2, but he diid not 2ay that. ♊n2tead, he griipped hii2 coffee hard, 2wallowiing copiiou2 gulp2 and pretendiing a2 iif the added palene22 to hii2 cheek2 wa2 not there. Any 2ort of threat ca2t toward2 hiim2elf wa2 laughable; a threat ca2t toward2 hii2 iinnocent chiildren chiilled hiim to the bone.* You could be better iif you diidn't take to driinkiing poii2on all the tiime. *He hii22ed under hii2 breath, boriing hole2 of dii2liike iinto the other'2 back a2 he left.*

🐄: *SHE FEEDS THE BAGEL TO A BUNCH OF RATS AND BIRDS, kEEPING A BITE FOR HERSELF*

♒: "Heh, I have orders to go find 'em actually, so are you coming or do I need to leave you here?"

🐄: oH, aND IF YOU EVER SAY WOMAN LIKE THAT AGAIN i WILL PERSONALLY TURN YOU INTO ONE

♎: -she smirked at her.- Do I really look that run down? Why iv'e only been staying up for five days at a time, it use to be six or seven if I was able to get my hands on some extreme doses of caffine. -She put the hand that wasn't holding her cane into her jacket pocket, trying to warm it up.- Pyralspite has been at home, she's hitting that age where she's starting to grow very VERY large. I can't take her to the office any more she's gotten so huge, her wingspan alone would cost about three grand in property damage. Just the other day she set half of my couch on fire.

♒: He kind of stares at her dumbly, not really comprehending that statement before shrugging and pulling on out. "Fair enough, anyway, See ya." He had a date with a cane and kitten, and it wasn't gonna be the kind that ended with a kiss on someone's doorstep.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

♑: *He hobbles down the street after having the package sent directly to his home, noticing both the Detective and Journalist he grinned, donning the public identity of the kind corporate head who donated regularly to charities as he hobbled past them*

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

🐄: hEY FISHBREATH, iM NOT GETTING OUT, tHESE TWO ARE OUTTA YOUR PAYGRADE,,, dID i EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME i MADE THE CANES LUSIi BURN HER COUCH?

♊: *2iince he had not receiived order2 to go, he loiitered around the liittle cafe and contiinued to thumb through paper2. He read them repeatedly, memoriiziing the name2 and 2iighiing. After a biit, he ordered another coffee, then re2umed hii2 rapiid gulpiing, wonderiing who he would vii2iit to collect from fiir2t today.*

♒: "Fine, you can come with me, but I got orders from Makara, he /told me/ to go after 'em, I ain't gonna do nothing but maybe intimidate them a little so they step off our Case." He doesn't really think anything of the fact that she insists coming along as he heads for the necessary destination. "They're coming after me right? Prob'ly gonna come on to my apartment maybe..." He was musing aloud to himself more than actually talking to the woman beside him.

🐄: dO i HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF,,, *SHE CALLED THE LANKY ONE* HEY, sUPERDAD GET OUTTA THERE, oR YOUR KIDS ARE GONNA BE ORPHANS, tHE CANE AND THE KITTEN ARE HEADING YOUR WAY

♌: *she smiled* she's still sweet though! Even if she has the jaw power of a crocodile. *she chirped a bit while talking about parylsprite. She was always fond of her* send my regards to her by the way! *she closed her eyes and took a deep inhale of the cold air*

♊: *Hii2 phone rang agaiin, thii2 tiime cau2iing hiim to jump and 2piill 2ome of hii2 hot coffee on hii2 perfectly whiite 2hiirt. Cur2iing 2oftly, he an2wered, growliing a low,* What? *before he realiized who iit wa2 and 2tiiffly 2tood from hii2 place at the table.* ♊ am leaviing riight now, ma'am. Goodbye. *Hangiing up and 2tuffiing hii2 phone away, he made hii2 way to hii2 car.*

♎: i will. but lately iv'e noticed that she's been acting out of character, I suspected that it was Makara's wife trying to take control over here, so I had a fellow group of bluebloods take care of the situation. They were able to install a device that can completely block out any sort of physic control whether it be from a Nitram or from a Serket. She's completely bullet proof now, the best part is all I had to do was bring them the material nessecary.

♎: Didn't pay a cent out of my pocket, but I did provide them with a generous tip.

🐄: *TAVROS STOMACH PLUMMETED WHEN SHE HEARD THAT,,, sOMEWHERE, fAR ACROSS TOWN, a BLUE BLOOD FAMILY LOST ITS OLDEST SON*

🐄: sORRY)) *TO A COUPLE WELL PLACED RATS*

♑: *he gripped his cane as he walked by them, a finger twitching as he though about getting rid of them there, but walked by, wheezing out a greeting as he walked to a neaby cafe, sending a glance to the parked car*

♒: Orphaeus always stalwartly refused to make any kind of calls unless it was absolutely one hundred percent necessary, like severe compromise worthy, that someone needed to know about. As they turned back up at the Cafe, his fingers gracing his carbine rifle gently as though he had some sort of sentimental attachment too it. "I guess we wait for 'em, shouldn't be anything to worry about, he had cracked the door to his car, crossing his legs as he just...sits, and /waits/. It always took government folk a long time to do anything, even if it was just them by themselves! "There's Makara, you oughta get out and go spend time with him, not me."

🐄: ,

♎: -Redglare raised a hand in a passing greeting, letting out a simple 'how are you' before letting him pass by. Fully aware of who he really was but keep the smile on her face constant.-

🐄: *SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT,, aND DECIDED AGAINST IT* RIGHT THERE, yOU JUST MISSED THEM YOU FUCKING PILE OF HORSE MANURE

Detective!Neophyte Redglare's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♌: Really? I could use some machinery like that. Where did you find out about them? I've started researching protection methods just in case something happened to my parents or-god Forbid-rosa. *she shut up as soon as the man passed the two, stepping closer to Redglare in a protective like manner*

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

🐄: ((TO ORPHEUS, nOT HER HUSBAND))

♊: *He reached hii2 car and 2liipped iin2iide, 2iilly notiiciing hii2 bo22 headiing toward2 the cafe. Wa2n't he 2uppo2ed to be piickiing up 2ome bull2hiit giift for Tavro2? He 2hrugged. ♊t wa2n't really hii2 bu2iine22, and con2iideriing that the government wa2 now off hii2 back, he diidn't care. He drove off to begiin collectiing.*

♑: *he chuckled hearing her, looking back to Redglare and giving a grin, knowing full well she tecnically could have tried ot arrest him there, but had no amount of legal standing to do so*

♒: "Did not." He lets them go on by the cafe, lets them go a good way before he slid out of the car deciding not to take the rifle for not, he wouldn't need it. Before polishing off the last of his coffee and began making his way down the street they had gone, casually, no rush really he didn't even look in their direction.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] disconnected.

Journalist! The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 16 ~~

♒: for now*))

🐄: *SHE GOT OUT, cURSING ABOUT HAVING TO DO EVERYRHING HERSELF* EXCUSE ME, uM,, oFFICER, cOULD YOU PLEASE UM,, eSCORT ME HOME, tHERE IS A STRANGE MAN FOLLOWING ME IN THAT CAR RIGHT THERE *SHE POINTS TO ORPHEUS*

♎: I'll give you their number, they are simply the best at what they do. The father has about eight sons and three daughters spread out across the enitre country. One of them will help you and i'll even pay the price if they were to ask for one. I only met your family, children, and the dolorosa herself almost a handful of times but I would do anything for them. As of right now you are my most trusted friend and colleague, we should look at for one another.

♒: Good thing he'd ditched his digs then right, but when she decides to get in his way the Aquarius could feel something akin to a wire snap in him as he stopped dead in his tracks, staring her down for a few moments before turning and heading off, let her fuck this up, it was no skin off his nose. If she wanted to go against the Old Goat's orders let her, and maybe he'd knock some sense into the spoiled ginny's head.

♎: -she looks down at the woman, cocking an eyebrow.- But ma'am that couldn't possibly be right, I saw the two of you drive in together. I think it would be better for you to solve your romantic affairs yourself.

♑: *He sighs looking back to Tav, a small frown on his face for a moment nodding softly to cue her*

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

🐄: bUT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE, tHOSE LYFT APP THINGS, aND NOW HE WONT *WHEN SHE GOT THE CUE, rATS BEGAN TO SWARM REDGLARE, sTREAMING FROM EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY AND RENDING FLESH FROM BONE WHENEVER THEY TOUCHED*

♒: What was the point for even being a soldati if he couldn't do his damn job? Ugh, he decides to go further up the street because there was a liquor store on the corner and after this bull-shit he wasn't going to go home sober and try to figure out why he was even in the guy's debt if he just let his wife solve all his problems instead of men that he paid to do it.

♎: Meulin! Get out of here! -She let out a piercing whistle before unsheathing her sword from her cane and slicing rat after rat, stabbing the ones that started to latch on her and bite.-

♌: *she smiled* that's very nice to hear. *she leaned over and looked at the woman, she knew she couldn't say anything or do anything legal. She was mostly in that office to make sure no one said anything stupid at press conferences and issue statement* I could give you the number for a non emergency line or a-*she let out a ringing his stomping on a few rats necks*

♑: *He grinned, walking back to the two women, his steps becoming less uneven with each passing second, he signaled to Dualscar to turn his car around, or at the least do what he was paid to and start shooting

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

🐄: *WHEN THE PIDGEONS STARTED COMING FROM ABOVE, aIMING FOR THE EYES, tAVROS WALKED CALMLY AWAY*

♎: -Soon after she whistled a large screeching noise came roaring from above. Pyralspite landed in the midst of the rats, starting to spit long streams of flames at them.-

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♒: Naturally he has to do so, while the girl was weird and kinda silly the goat wasn't someone he wanted to butt heads with, so naturally he reflexively grabs his carbine and sends a few rounds their way, largely being ignorant of his targets aside from one was in a trenchcoat and the other one had some sort of an olive bit to her. Ah....he missed fresh olives.

🐄: *TAVROS WAS LONG GONE, dUCKED BACK INTO A HIDDEN ALLEY* GOOD LUCK WITH THE RATS, fUCKERS, *WHEN THE DRAGON SHOWED UP SHE KNEW THEYD ALL DIE, aND SHED INHERIT THE EMPIRE*

♊: *He wa2 pretty 2ure he could hear the 2ound of 2creamiing, or at lea2t 2ome great lu2ii landiing and wreckiing havoc among the poor cafe he had previiou2ly been at. Piity. He liiked theiir coffee. However, 2iince the day wa2 2tiill young, he diidn't thiink iit would hurt to pau2e hii2 collectiion2 for a biit and play handheld viideogame2. Ye2 that 2ounded good. He parked and began to do 2o iimmediiatley.*

♌: Hell no! *there go the foot long claws she always had equipped under the baggy sweaters and long sleeve t-shirts. She took a step back, glancing around her and deciding the only option was to tackle the woman with the rats. She was a quick little thing. Her thighs were soon wrapped around the other woman's neck, sending both of them to the ground but with her on top*

♎: -She whistled again and gestured to both Dualscar and Tavros.- Take them out, please. -The dragon slowly blinked its eyes and sent another flame at rats near the two women, then she turned her attention to the two trolls letting out another angry screech before spitting more flames towards them.-

♒: Oh christ this was going to hell in a hand basket quick as he reloaded taking aim for one of the dragon's eyes and firing, hopefully it would hit something and fuck that nasty creature up enough for him to have a go at the Cane, the rats could probably get rid of Kitty.

♑: *He let out a deep growl, opening the coat he had on to take out the two things he new how to use best, spiked metal clubs, he took off towwards the dragon, seeit it as the biggest threat, his eyes turning slighlt red*

🐄: *TAVROS HAD PRPARED FOR THIS, aND AS SOON AS THE WOMAN LANDED TAVROS SHOVED A THIN LANCE INTO HER BACK,, rATS SWARMING ALL OVER HER AND EATING EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, wHICH WAS MOSTLY JUST HER LEGS*

♌: Since no one has said it yet and we are 52 minutes in))

♎: -The bullet hit the dragon in the upper arm, it's full attention casted on Dualscar at that point.- Seize and Capture! -The dragon stomped over to Dualscar, picking him up in one sweep and launching itself into the air, shaking him around a bit so he would drop the gun. Redglare on the other hand kept fighting off the rats, though she was starting even though they were starting to outnumber her.-

♌: Happy America day everyone ))

♎: ((MERICA. finally

♒: ((Hooray america day))

🐄: ((WOOT WOOT

♑: (MERICA LAND OF THE BEST)

🐄: ((LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE WHOPPER

♌: Here in good ol NJ I have seen 5 PARTY BUSSES! LET THE CIRCA BEGIN))

♎: ((i want to see a party bus so bad

♌: (( they r very loud

♒: Well shit he wasn't expecting to get kidnapped nor shaken violently though he seemed to be damn well refusing to let go of that rifle, trying to twist around in the creature's grasp so he could shove the end of it into the creature's stomach, they weren't that high, the fall probably wouldn't kill him. Or so he could hope anyway, sadly getting picked up had made him drop his spare ammunition, and he was saving the last bullet.

♎: ((still though, here in ye ole pennsylvania you never see that kind of action

♌: (( have fun in 1857

♒: [Tell me about it, its so boring in georgia even the clubs are closing early.]

♎: ((hahahaha

♊: ((♊2 iit already the 4th for you all what

♊: ((♊t'2 only 10:00 pm, the 3rd, iin CA

♎: -Pyralspite flew higher and higher, almost up to thirty feet and kept shaking the troll around as hard as she could. Screeching in his face, her breath almost as if his head of trapped in a microwave.-

♎: ((looks like we have a case of the time zones

♑: *He looked to Dualsacar, who was dealing with the Dragon, then the two do gooders, he switches to his shot gun, not wasting any time and unloading a clip into the Detective*

🐄: ((HEY DID THE DISCIPLE SAY SOMETHING ELSE i MISSED

♌: *she yelped, the lance hitting her metal spine. She choked a bit, lowering her claws to the other's throat*

♌: () there it is

♒: Good thing he wasn't all that afraid of heights, or dying for that matter, getting the weapon slung around himself so his hands were free he decided to just straight up punch the dragon right in its stupid, bunch of teeth filled snout.

♑: ((punch in snout to assert dominacne))

♑: ((dem referances))

♌: (( I was too busy staring at a man running down the side walk

♒: ((I wasn't making a reference. ovo;;;))

♎: -A few bullets hit her in the shoulder, she decides that they will not be able to miss this fight at this rate. She calls for back up in her walkie talkie and stabbed Tavros in the shoulder. Pyralspite dropped the troll after being punched the nose. Whimpering slightly. Before swooping down and catching him by his leg.-

♎: ((Meulin, you dog

♌: (( ????

♌: (( his ass was hanging out???

♌: (( can u blame me???

♎: ((that information was not at my disposal! apologizes!

♌: (( I had to take pics to send to the bae

♌: (( it was a good ass05:00:54

♎: ((hehehe

♑: *he lets out a deep growling roar seeing Tavros get hurt, his eyes turned completley red and his pupils became slits, every step he took caused a crack in the ground, he grabbed Redglare by the throat and picked her up, his gub to her chest*

♒: this was somehow twice as bad, hanging upside down looking at the side walk and all the shit he could have dropped on and gotten impaled by, deciding he wasn't cool with that by any degree he decides to try and use his upper body strength to right himself and continue trying to nail the lizard in its stomach or whatever else he could hit from such an awkward angle. It was truly a despicable situation, he should not have gotten out of bed today.

🐄: *SHE WAS MANAGING TO BARELY HOLD BACK THE CLAWS, aND THE PAIN IN HER SHOULDER DIDNT HELP, fINALLY SHE MANAGES TO PULL HER TRUMP CARD,,, sHE PRESSED THE NECKLACE, aND GRINNED UP AT THE TWO BITCHES*

♒: ((I love how all hell is breaking loose and Psii's just playing videogames like yep.))

♑: ((just consider what I poseted to go after what tav jut sent)

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

🐄: ((THANK YOU

♊: ((♊'m not puttiing my a22 on the liine for thii2 pffft))

♒: ((Dualscar was just trying to do his job like.))

♑: (( GHB is going batshit because someone hurt the only thing he cares about)

🐄: ((THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO REALLY DESERVES WHATS HAPPENING IS ME

♌: *her eyes widened, shoving the necklace out of her hand, giving it a pitchers throw away from them. her claws were pointed directly over her face, the tips leaving Knicks on her nose*

♎: -Just then police sirens blared in the near distance as the Highblood grabbed her by the throat. In no less than a minute the place would be swarmed with police cars and swat team vans. Pyralspite on the other hand decided that she had enough of playing around with Dualscar and threw him in the air.-

♑: *he wasted no time, unloading a second clip into the detective at point blank range, turning and hitting away Meulin with a stong kick*

♑: *strong

♒: Today he was getting flying lessons it looked like, as he was tossed like a rag doll from some discernible height, he could only grit his teeth as he plummeted to the ground, this was probably going to be the end for him. How fitting, crushed like a tuna in between the wharf and a boat.

♎: ((my apologizes but where is point blank?

♑: (right againt her chest)

♌: (( i always fuckin die

♒: ((at least its quick, this fish is gonna get his poor neck broke ;v; or impaled on a gate or something else horrible.))

♌: (( in everything

🐄: ((KNOWING LEGIONS, tHAT KICK KILLED HER

♌: (( eat my ass nitram ))

♑: ( to be honest might have, dont mean to though, just protecting Tav)

♎: -The police cars could be seen racing up to them in the distance. Pyralspite catching Dualscar once again but this time just decided the best way to go about this was to rip off the arm that held the gun. Yes. Good plan. Best plan.-

♒: (("My only regret was that I didn't tell Siimon to go fuck himself." Orphaeus C. Ampora.))

♎: ((that sounds like a senior quote

♌: *well that certainly made the 90 pound woman fly across the street and landing on the pavement right in front of swat and attempting to crawl behind them *

♊: ((♊ laughed aloud. ♊t doe2 too.))

♎: ((Orphaeus C. Ampora Most likely to be a crabby drunk

♒: He was not currently holding the gun in either of his arms, he had the item slung about himself via a cord of sorts, and he doesn't seem to appreciate the effort of being caught again, since he was rather keen on just falling and dying, and not being stuck with a dragon.

♌: (( if u and I survive red I hope this dissolves with red leijon x pyrope))

♒: ((He is worse when he is sober.))

♑: *he growls, not having any of this shit, picking Tav up he takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes, they snap open glowing purple, effecting everyone within a two mile range* <STOP>

🐄: *AS SOON AS TAVROS WAS CLEAR, sHE TOOK HERSELF AND RAN TO THE NEAREST DARK ALLEY, cUTTING HEE OWN ARM OFF AND LEAVING A TRAIL OF BROWN BLOOD FROM THAY AFTER SHE STRAPPED IT TO A DOG, aND DROPPED HERSELF DOWN A MANHOLE, kNOWING THEYD CHASE THE BLOOD TRAIL AS SHE ESCAPED*

♎: ((bro. BRO. YES.

♌: (( BRO

♑: ((no tav no))

♎: ((BRO

🐄: ((IM SENSING A BLACK DUALSCAR TAV))

♒: ((Shell no.))

♌: (( just

♑: ((nooooooooo

♑: ((am I not enough?

♌: (( just cut ur fuckin arm off

♒: ((He wouldn't touch that with the end of his gun.))

♊: ((Oooh

♒: ((Let alone his rifle D:))

♌: (( strap it to a dog

🐄: ((YOURE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANYBODY

♎: ((getting heated

♎: ((WAIT SO WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW

♌: (( look mommy lucky brought us a present!

caporegime! The Ψiioniic's connection timed out. Please don't quit straight away; they could be back.

♒: ((I think GHB used a stop watch,))

♑: (( well I basically stoped eeryone with chucklevoodoos

🐄: ((ALSO, hES LESS OF A MAN THAN TAVROS IS

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♌: (( holy fuck billy that an arm!!!!!!

♎: ((goddamn it

♎: ((GIVE UP HIGHBLOOD

♌: (( arf arf

♑: ((NEVER))

♎: ((GO LOOK FOR YOUR WIFE SHE JUST FELL DOWN A MAN HOLE

♌: *shes just crawling. If she dies who's gonna feed that one cat that hangs out near the station house and

♌: Makes sure red gets sleep??*

🐄: *TAVROS IS IN HER FIRST BOYFRIENDS HOUSE WITHIN TEN MINUTES, kISSING HIM GENTLY AS SHE COLLAPSES, kNOWING ZAHHAK WILL PATCH HER UP*

♎: ((oh shit

♎: ((OH SHIT

♒: ((I expected this.))

♑: **noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

♌: (( wow

🐄: ((LEAVE THE KITTEN ALIVE

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

♒: ((Bros before hoes, always.))

♌: (( this is like a general hospital episode

♑: (why tav, I thought we had something

♎: ((how are any of us not dead right now

♌: (( umm

♒: ((DS isnt dead, he is just getting severe whiplash))

♑: i can t handle this

♌: (( haematology and respiratory therapy

♑: its too heavy doc

♎: ((ha, tru

🐄: ((TAVROA KNOWS HOW TO TIE A WOUND))

♌: (( technically

♒: ((And psi is hunky dory over there.))

♎: ((he's living the life

♊: *2adly, the P2iioniic wa2 not very far away from the 2cene of the criime whiich he wa2 currently iignoriing. The chucklevoodoo2 affected hiim a2 well, and he felt compelled to 2top playiing hii2 preciiou2 viideo game2. The wor2t part wa2...he turned iit off wiithout 2aviing. When he fiinally wa2 normal agaiin, griieviing wa2 all he could do.*

♌: (( psi should be dead

♒: ((he fucking is XD))

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] disconnected.

caporegime! The Ψiioniic [♊] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

🐄: ((BUT HIS KIDS WONT BE FOR LONG

♑: ((yo its like 2 am here and I need to go, but this was amazing everyone

♌: (( cause his iron levels r low as dick

Mafia boss! Grand Highblood [♑] disconnected.

♎: (aw! okay, thanks for the rp!

♌: (( bye!

🐄: ((DID i WIN?

♒: ((Aw thats disappointing, this was hilarious at the end though.))

🐄: ((IM A CYBERNETIC MAFIA QUEEN

🐄: ((DO i WIN?

♌: (( psi take some iron supplements and calcium

♊: ((Fiight me

♎: ((i think hes gone?

🐄: ((ID WIN

♒: ((I was hoping this was gonna be a fairly serious, gritty rp but nOPE.))

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] disconnected.

Soldati!The Orphaner Dualscar [♒] joined chat. ~~ 10 ~~

♌: (( id break ur calcium deficient bones

♊: ((No ♊ mean fiight me iin Pokemon

♎: ((oh my

♌: (( oh

🐄: ((ID WIN!!!

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] disconnected.

♌: (( umm

Detective!Neophyte Redglare [♎] joined chat. ~~ 5 ~~

♌: (( well my team only has 5 Pokemon

🐄: ((MINE ONLY HAS THREE

♌: (( I have the aligator looking one

♊: ((YOU W♊LL ALL RUE THE DAY YOU CHALLENGED ME TO BATTLE

♌: (( his name is throot

🐄: ((i HAVE A MUK NAMES LUTO

♎: ((so tell me ya'll is this the end of the rp since highblood had to go to beddy byes?

♌: (( il beat u with my lvl 100 butterfree

♒: ((thats disappointing.))

♌: (( u guess

♌: (( I wanted red pyrope x leijon

🐄: ((NAH

♎: ((right???

🐄: ((THE HIGHBLOOD KILLED PYRALSPRITE, aND VICE VERSA

♎: ((i'm really sad that we didn't get ot do that

♒: ((I wanted more Psi/Orphy arguments.))

♊: ((♊ thiink he left for good, 2o unle22 Tav iinheriit2 the empiire and GHB ii2 dead

🐄: ((TAVROS AND THE STOOGES SURVIVED, bARELY

♊: ((2ame tbh

♌: (( we could try the time before this whole debacle

♒: ((Yeah lets pretend none of this happened.))

♌: (( while red and I are still trying to get evidence

🐄: ((AND IM ASSASSINATING MY HUSBAND

♊: ((Before 2hiit hiit the fan ye2

♒: ((Shit hit the fan because Tavros went after Red and Olives.))

♌: (( it's like sense 8

♌: (( but not

♎: ((love that show

♒: ((so maybe we should start before there?)

♎: ((ye!

♊: ((2ound2 great

♒: ((Shall I?))

♌: (( this was all just a rlly strange Ep of peppa pig

♌: (( yes

♌: (( pls start

The Signless [♋] joined chat. ~~ 1 ~~

The Disciple [♌] joined chat. ~~ 2 ~~

♋: Disciple? Are you there?

♌: I'm h3r3! Is th3r3 anything you n33d?

♋: yah, ow did you end up in my bubble? * he chuckled and pointed around him, it was a light airy place with willow trees and he had a few items placed infront of him *

♌: Hm, I don't know to b3 hon3st with you. I was und3r th3 impr3ssion that I had som3 m3mori3s stor3d in h3r3, that b3ing th3 r3ason why I was abl3 to 3nt3r. Now that I look around though, I don't s33m to r3call 3xp3ri3ncing any of this. You'r3 far too young for m3 to know you at this ag3 and this 3nvironm3nt is unfamiliar. Wh3r3 ar3 w3?

♋: Well, you here so there nothing to do about that. This is one of my older memories, a few sweeps before we met. It was when it was just me and mom. Yah, ive seen a few or yours floating around here and there but not here. This place is a forest deep into the land where i went when i first tried to understand why i never fitted in no matter what i tried. Here is where i first found out that i was a mutant and i was going to bring you here, in reality, but....* he looked down and sighed * i couldnt. The highbloods had destroyed it.

♌: Oh. -She takes a seat next to him, legs crossed.- I'm sorry to h3r3 that, my lov3. At l3ast I am abl3 to s33 it now, it's lov3ly. V3ry p3ac3ful. V3ry r3laxing.

♋: Yes it is. * he smiled and kissed her lightly before running a hand through her hair, chuckling as his fingers got caught on occasion. - My beautiful Disciple, i think its time you let me pamper you.

♌: -She rolls her eyes with a smile and nudges him with her shoulder playfully.- You hav3 always pamp3r3d m3. Insisting that you tak3 ov3r watch wh3n it was cl3ar that you hav3n't sl3pt in days, giving m3 half of your food wh3n w3 w3r3 running low, always going on and on about how I shouldn't ov3r strain mys3lf whil3 sick.

♋: * he laughed and smiled at her, his cloak pushed over his shoulders and he rested a hand behind her * I know, and everything i do, i do for you. Even if you tell me that i need sleep, or should eat. you need to be nourished and in not going to let you strain yourself anymore than i can help it. Okay.

♌: Okay, though I don't know how I would b3 abl3 to strain mys3lf at this point in our 3xist3nc3. If w3 w3r3 to stumbl3 into a dang3rous m3mory all w3 would have to do is st3p ov3r a c3rtain bord3r and into a saf3r bubbl3. It's lik3 taking a tooth rotting tr3at from a wriggl3r compar3d to how it was b3for3hand!


deviantID

Unicornturds69's Profile Picture
Unicornturds69
Jade Connors
"You can't kill the client Naruto, it doesn't work that way"
-Kakashi
Art is an Explosion!
-Deidara
Feel offended? Cry me a river and drown in it.
I sure like tv.. And wearing pants
-Zim
99.8% of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto.. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three or more better anime than this, paste this on your signature please (E.G. Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Elfen Lied)
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconotakugirl98:
OtakuGirl98 Featured By Owner Jun 3, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the :iconfav3dplz:
Reply
:icondragonfreako:
dragonfreako Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2014  Student General Artist
Tanks for the fav :D
Reply
:iconchibimusicbox:
chibimusicbox Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for the favourite!
Reply
:iconzeyshecrell:
zeyshecrell Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you very much for the fave!
Reply
:icon004-pika-jey:
004-Pika-Jey Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank for the :iconfavplz:! :iconpikalaplz:
Reply
:iconxxnike-kovadrinxx:
xXNike-KovadrinXx Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2013  Student General Artist
Thanks for the fave!
Reply
:icondark-fang:
Dark-Fang Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
thanks for th e fave
Reply
:iconsiradamus:
SirAdamus Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2013
Thanks for the faves.
Reply
:iconramienoodle:
RamieNoodle Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2013  Student
Thank you for the fave! :w00t:
Reply
:iconninjaapoptart:
NinjaaPoptart Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2013  Student General Artist
eeeee thank you for the watch
Reply
Add a Comment: